The Global Slavery Index 2016 Report
Download the full Global Slavery Index Report
Download sections of the report:
Select the section of the report you wish to download.
- Towards a Common Future: Achieving SDG 8.7 in the Commonwealth
‘Towards a Common Future: Achieving SDG 8.7 in the Commonwealth’ assesses current responses to modern slavery across the Commonwealth and highlights an agenda for action.
Global Slavery Index 2016
- Request access to the data Prevalence, vulnerability and government response data.
- Download the methodology Read the full methodology paper, outlining how we calculated prevalence, vulnerability and government response.
- Connecting Slavery and Environmental Destruction by Kevin Bales
- Distress Migration and Modern Slavery by Fiona David
- Measuring Modern Slavery – Work in Rapid Progress by Jan Van Dijk
- Promising Practices
- Download the Gallup 2016 methodology
- Download the Gallup 2014 methodology
- Download the Confidence intervals for Gallup surveys
- Download the Gallup India state survey report